Riveter Industries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum changes, and project status

2 posters

Go down

The forum changes, and project status Empty The forum changes, and project status

Post by Stryke Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:38 am

Stryke here.
I've changed the Malus forum to a general forum for Riveter Industries, my indie "company". You might be wondering about the status of our current projects, and why Witness Protection is in here.

MALUS

Malus... well, it's essentially in development hell. Some weird bug in Unity has caused Malus development to go on hold until Unity fixes it. Hopefully I can get back to it soon.

This no longer applies -Landy

WITNESS PROTECTION

Witness Protection is back up and running again. I'm coding it entirely from the ground up, with a lot of things added, cut out, etc.

Stay tuned for more status updates, I'm hoping I can dig Malus out of the grave soon!
Stryke
Stryke
Overlord

https://riveter.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The forum changes, and project status Empty Re: The forum changes, and project status

Post by Landy Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:48 pm

I wouldn't call Malus' current state "development hell," since that would refer to a game being completely lost and tangled in development like Duke Nukem Forever was for 12 years. Malus is more "on hold" if you ask me.

This no longer applies
Landy
Landy
Developer

Back to top Go down